About Me

My photo
Hi, welcome to my blog. I'm a writer of poetry, prose and plays but my best known work is children's fiction. My most popular books are the Selby series and the Emily Eyefinger series. This blog is intended as an entertaining collection of thoughts and pictures from here in Australia and from my travels in other parts of the world. I hope you enjoy it. (For more information have a look at my website.)

Friday, August 26, 2011

Children's Book Week

Children's Book Week is always a busy time for me and, once again I had schools to go to every day. All of them were Sydney area schools including Eastwood Heights PS, Scots Prep, Ravenswood Junior School, Blakehurst PS and St Mark's PS in Drummoyne. Selby came along a couple of times to help out. It was great fun and I couldn't have asked for more helpful staff or enthusiatic kids. Here are just a few images from the visits.







No comments: