About Me

My photo
Hi, welcome to my blog. I'm a writer of poetry, prose and plays but my best known work is children's fiction. My most popular books are the Selby series and the Emily Eyefinger series. This blog is intended as an entertaining collection of thoughts and pictures from here in Australia and from my travels in other parts of the world. I hope you enjoy it. (For more information have a look at my website.)

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Writing Selby Sprung

I'm getting very close to finishing the sixteenth Selby book, Selby Sprung. And when I'm working hard, my office is as messy as my bedroom was when I was a kid. There are stacks of books and papers all over the floor. Jasper has found a new sleeping place, a file box filled with Selby stories. The papers in front of him are the drafts of the stories in the Selby book. I wonder if he reads them when I'm not watching.

2 comments:

allison said...

haha, jasper looks like he's reading the paper, like selby reads the newspaper when the trifles aren't watching:D

Ethan said...

Jasper:So many stuff to read what to read first!
Duncan: Time to clean up!
Jasper:No!!!!!!!!!!!